Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Well my LHT intercooler got here yesterday

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 00TypeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha...yes i do wish he would hurry up so i can see what she does. but, it will probably be around 3 weeks before he gets it done. btw, i can get the s/c ls's dyno's and post em if you guys would like to see them.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member defconsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2001
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here guy's, it's my dyno. All the mods are in my sig. I still need to fix this boost dip/spike. Hey Jim have you ever delt with EFI PMS systems? On my pms Unit i have an error code that reads:
    Spark Input Fault.
    Jim you have any ideas as to what the problem is with this boost dip/spike?

    My 98 GS has stock internals. I'm at 9psi with Jim's pulley.
    I'm getting ready to put Skunk2 Cam gears in, hopefully I'll put out 200whp with the cam gears, you guys think Cam gears will put out about 10-15whp???

    thanks

    fd348287

  3. #13
    Inactive Member HESAMI's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2004
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The SMC kit cost me $500.00

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    This is the first JRSC LS I have tuned with the Hondata system... so I personally have not witnessed anything to compare it to. However, if my memory suits... both Chuck (96IntegraLS) and Mike (BlownIntegra) have made very close to this HP level (between 185 and 195 wheel HP I believe) without the aid of an intercooler.

    Hopefully, I will be tuning a JRSC Type "R" with the LHT system very soon (the LS owner's brother), so I will be able to make a better assessment at that time. He is waiting for HyTech to ship his exhaust system (HURRY UP JOHN !!!). Speaking of John's... John from LHT claimed that he would entertain the idea of sending me a sample unit for testing... if he does so, I may have results earlier.

    As always, I will keep all of you here posted as to my progress.

    Jim

  5. #15
    Inactive Member InfamousGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been waiting a month and half for just an axelback off of John. He is a slacking. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    PS. Anyone interested in trying to get a groupbuy? Im interested and ''deez'' seems to be interested to. We could probally save a good amount.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 12, 2004 03:32 PM: Message edited by: InfamousGSR ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member 00TypeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    i talked to him last week and he said that he had a bad accident in the shop and one of his guys wasn't able to work so he's a man down. he told me he was about 3 weeks behind...so the time frame is up in the air.

    also, did you get the heat exchanger kit from him(John @ LHT)? if you did, what kind of cap did he give you for the resevior? also, lets hear these tunig tips he gave you...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 12, 2004 07:08 PM: Message edited by: 00TypeR ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Lokar's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2002
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would be up for a group buy.

  8. #18
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Infamous:

    Hit me up on IM tomorrow.............

  9. #19
    Inactive Member blownintegra's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2000
    Posts
    297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    180.5 HP and 147.5 fl/lb torque [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I have the dyno sheet, but I don't know how to post it

    I have an LS with hondata 440 injectors that I still need to get to Jim.

    HEY JIM!!! SAVE that MAP!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I want to get up there soon. Maybe sooner than later if this job doesn't work...

    Then, it's back to Florida again!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member keebler65's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2002
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm in for a group buy as long as we could get them soon (like by the end of may) and from the sound of things there will probably be delays...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •